- Open Competitions
- What's On
- Contact us
352 Yrds PAR 4
335 Yrds PAR 4
318 Yrds PAR 4
This hole with its offset green has remained virtually unchanged since the original 9 holes were constructed in 1913.
The drive is from an elevated tee and the hole doglegs to the left.
Bunkers down the right are within range making for thoughtful club selection.
The raised green with Mackenzie contours invites a high pitch and is protected by the course boundary at the rear and bunkers on the right.