- Open Competitions
- What's On
- Contact us
392 Yrds PAR 4
379 Yrds PAR 4
363 Yrds PAR 4
Another hole dominated by the bank on the right full of mature trees and bushes.
The teeing area enhances the dogleg to the right, with the left hand side of the fairway protected by trees and with the solitary fairway bunker positioned to catch out the big hitters.
The well contoured green, which is protected by bunkers left and right, is banked to provide some protection from the ditch 10 yards to the rear.
This hole, constructed in 1919 as part of the extension of the first 9 hole course, was so christened in the early 1920's.