TERMS OF THE COMPETITION
1. The competition format is 4 Ball Betterball Stableford. Refer to the club website for the Rules of the Competition.
2. Open to visitors only
3. Ball sweep is included in the entrance fee.
4. Players must be bona fide members of a recognised golf club.
5. Handicap Index limit 28.0. Playing Handicap 85% Course Handicap.
6. Minimum age, 55 years on day of competition
7. Yellow Tees
8. Prizes to be confirmed
9. Closing Date for entries is midnight 30th August. Contact club secretary for entry after this date.
10. If a buggy is required then these must be booked directly with the club professional. Note there are limited buggies available and players should preferably only book one if it is required for medical reasons
1. Personal buggies are allowed upon production of suitable insurance documentation. Persons wishing to use their own buggy MUST sign the Club's Buggy Policy before accessing the course.
2. Competitors are required to adhere to Chester Golf Club dress rules.
This competition requires that fees be paid to complete entry. If the payment process is not completed, your entry may be removed.