TERMS OF THE COMPETITION
1. The competition format is AM-AM Stableford, Teams of four with the best two scores to count. Refer to the club website for the Rules of the Competition.
2. Open to Visitors and Chester Golf Club members
3. Ball sweep is included in the entrance fee.
4. Players must be bona fide members of a recognised golf club.
5. Handicap Index limit 54. Playing handicap 85% Course Handicap .
6. Teams of 4: any combination of men and ladies
7. Men - White Tees; Ladies – Red Tees
8. Prizes for each category, provided there are at least three teams in any one combination of men and ladies.
9. Closing Date for entries is midnight 7th May. Contact club secretary for entry after this date.
10. If a buggy is required then these must be booked directly with the club professional. Note there are limited buggies available and players should preferably only book one if it is required for medical reasons
1. Personal buggies are allowed upon production of suitable insurance documentation. Persons wishing to use their own buggy MUST sign the Club's Buggy Policy before accessing the course.
2. Competitors are required to adhere to Chester Golf Club dress rules.
Page will refresh results automatically for one hour