Vacancy: PGA Professional
This vacancy provides an exciting opportunity for a dynamic, forward thinking and innovative PGA Professional with a desire to develop the business potential of the golf club.
The role will involve -
- Operating an appropriately stocked golf shop, providing excellent front of house customer service.
- Working closely with the Management Committee to promote and sustain the development of the club.
- Organising buggy hire through the season for the club
- Managing societies and on-line bookings and being pro-active with tee time offers
- Delivery of golf tuition including initiatives aimed at recruitment and retention of members including the development of our junior section
- Acting as an ambassador for the club at all times
The candidate will have -
- Relevant PGA qualifications
- Experience in delivering and developing all aspects of golf operations
- The ability to work as an individual as well as part of a team
- Drive and charisma to succeed and be a key player in the future of the club
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- A track record of continuous personal and professional development
To apply send your CV / covering letter to our Secretary Richard West via
Closing date is 24th January 2020
Return to News Page